March 17, 2021
On Friday, March 19th, any Hybrid student that has a Michael Berry or DCMST class during 4th- 6th hours, should report to the Cafeteria. Please bring with you your charged Chromebook and supplies. You will attend your classes via Zoom.
Please check your school email regarding the SAT test that was sent out on Tuesday, March 16th
The SAT test is just around the corner! Here is some great information to help you prepare for the test.
- Khan Academy: Free SAT Test Preparation and Practice Tests https://www.khanacademy.org/sat
- SAT Test Registration: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register
- If you are thinking about purchasing an SAT study guide here are some suggestions: Princeton Review, College Board, and Kaplan. The books can be purchased at a variety of locations including Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com
- What SAT/ACT and GPA do you need to be accepted into many of the Michigan colleges? https://iblog.dearbornschools.org/efhscounseling/wp-content/uploads/sites/1878/2021/03/Michigan_Colleges_GPA_SAT_ACT_Tiers-1.pdf
The Edsel Ford HIgh School counseling department would like to give away four copies of the 2020 Edition of the College Board SAT Study Guide.
To enter for the study guide away please follow the steps below:
- Email Mr. Eldridge (counseling secretary) email@example.com the following information:
- Subject: Giveaway
- Please include your first name, last name, student number and cell phone number.
- The deadline for entry is Tuesday, March 23rd no later than 9:00 a.m.
- Four students will be randomly drawn on March 23rd….if you are one of the four winners you will receive your book before spring break.
Senior Scholarship Information:
If a student wishes to park in the Student Lot, a $10 parking pass will be needed. Please print out the attached form and fill completely out and bring it with your cash (CASH ONLY). Passes will be sold in the cafeteria directly after school today through March 19th (12:40 p.m-1:00 p.m.). If you are unable to come at that time please contact Mrs. Moran (firstname.lastname@example.org) to work out an alternate time. Security sweeps of the parking lot will begin in April.
(ترجمة هذه الصفحة في الأسفل. إضغط على Select Language ثم اختر اللغة العربي Arabic.) Yasmeen Nasr Community Liaison Edsel Ford High School 313-827-1535 email@example.com