Dear Edsel Ford Parents and Students,
Please read this important update regarding Edsel Ford’s Final Exam Plan and Second Semester Schedule.
Edsel Ford High School’s 1st Semester Remote Final Exams
- All students are required to have their cameras on during all summative assessments/experiences beginning with the final exam and continuing throughout remote instruction.
- Any late work or missing assignments need to be turned in by Friday, January 15th.
- Teachers are available during the asynchronous time each morning for help and support for students; if teachers ask you to be there, please come.
- The grades given will count towards credits required for graduation. Students who do not pass a course may need to make up those credits through credit recovery or summer school.
- Students who are on the audit list will need to score a 78% or higher on that assessment in order to earn credit.
What will be used?
- Teacher will provide all students with a summative assessment that will serve as the end of semester final exam.
When will this occur, what schedule?
- All students will take the summative assessment sometime during their normal synchronous time between January 14th and January 22nd.
- Teachers will inform students of when their final exam will be held during the exam window from January 14th-January 22nd.
- January 22nd will be a half day of school in the morning following this schedule:
- Live On-Line Synchronous Zoom Sessions.
- 4th Hour 8:15-9:15
- 5th Hour 9:20-10:20
- 6th Hour 10:25-11:25
Here is the rest of the EF Daily Schedule for January 2021
Lastly, here is a copy of the Remote Schedule for High School for 2nd Semester.