Whitmore-Bolles and Edsel Ford
Parent Talk Classes at Whitmore-Bolles
Taught By: Margaret King Ahmed
- Add new tools to your parenting toolbox.
- Increase achievement and decrease discipline issues.
- Classes provide lessons for parents that teach new communication skills that empower
Encourage self-responsible behaviors, self-motivation and character development
- Learn practical skills to positively effect the social and emotional development of your children and family.
- Classes are designed to prepare participants to implement skills and strategies immediately!
- Attend all class sessions and receive certificate completion at graduation!
WHEN: Tuesdays 2:00-3:30 pm
February 19, 26. March 5, 12, 19, 26.
April 9. Graduation: April 16, 2019
Questions: Please contact Mrs. King Ahmed at 313 827-8788.
**Please bring a bottle of water to stay hydrated and if you are bringing children, be sure to bring supplies and activities for them to feel successful.