EDSEL FORD HIGH SCHOOL
Important upcoming dates:
- May 22-Senior Prom-6-11 p.m. @ The Henry
- June 3, 2016-Seniors last day-cap & gown hand out-Senior luncheon and promenade.
- June 8, 2016 @ 6 p.m.-Seniors Honor Night
- Week of June 13th, finals-schedule pending!
- June 17, 2016 @ 6 p.m.-Graduation
- June 17, 2016-Senior party
There will be an Islamic Club meeting today after school.
There is a Youth Activation Committee -YAC meeting TODAY, Thursday 5/12/2016 during A and B lunch in F7. If you do not attend the meeting you cannot attend the end of the year picnic.
Seniors – Friday, May 13, is the LAST day to buy prom tickets. They are for sale during both lunches and from Ms. Goddard. Get yours before it’s too late!
Clinics and auditions for color guard, Edsel Ford’s flag team, will be next week, May 17th and 18th from 4-6:30pm in the band room. No experience is required and all are welcome. Please see Mr. Armstead or Deborah Jeffries for more information.
The yearbook staff will be selling yearbooks at both A and B lunches every day next week, from May 16th to May 20th. Yearbooks are 75.00. If you are paying with a check, make the check out to Edsel Ford High School.
Flint Charity Week will run Monday May 16th-20th. Please support this and help us to raise our goal of $1000 that week.
Here are some of the fundraisers going on that week:
- Penny Wars – Tickets go on sale Mon. May 9th-Friday May 20th
- Rent A Link Leader (tickets go on sale May 9th)
- Leaders will be rented on Friday, May 20th
- Tape Tyler to the Wall (tickets will go on sale May 9th)
- Tyler will be taped A & B lunch on Wednesday, May 18th
- Sucker sales (NHS)- Week of May 16-20th
- Bake sale (SJ)- Week of May 16th-20th
- Minute to Win it (student council)- Thursday, May 19th
We will announce class winners and total on Friday, May 20th
There will be a Poetry Club meeting TODAY, Thursday, May 12th in Mrs. Sullivan’s room (E-1) at 2:20. Bring a newspaper, an article, or a page from a book – the page can either be scanned or printed out from a pdf file. We will be doing blackout poetry. If you cannot make it to the meeting, please stop by E-1 to sign your name if you are interested in participating in the club next year. Snacks will be provided!
Mrs. Rankin will be here to sell 2016 Senior Party tickets during both lunches TODAY, Thursday, May 12th, and Friday May 13th . A waiver form will be available on those days and will also be available in the Main Office.
Attention Non-Seniors! Test Out Forms are now available in the Counseling Office!
We now have graduation tassels available for sale for graduating Seniors. The cost is $12.00.
THE EFHS BOOK CLUB IS READING MISS PEREGINE’S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN BY RANSOM RIGGS. GRAB A COPY AND WE’LL SEE YOU IN E2 MAY 13TH!
JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER, IF YOU HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED FOR ANY REASON YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND ANY SCHOOL RELATED FUNCTIONS. THIS INCLUDES PROM!!