Love making videos? Want to win some cash?
Students please submit a video to enter the Safe Driver Competition. Here are the video requirements:
- At least three statistics that include teens and distracted driving should be presented during your video.
- The video should be a minimum of 2 minutes long.
- Please do not use any copyrighted music. We cannot promote your video on YouTube if the music you choose is copyrighted.
- Submit your video to Mrs. Haddad at Edsel Ford no later than Friday, March 4th.
- Please submit your video though the Google share drive: email@example.com
- There will be a $100 cash prize for the best video, articles in School Life and Dearborn Press and Guide, and a Drive Safer long sleeved shirt.