We will have a revised school schedule on March 3rd and 4th. The schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, March 3rd
- Only Juniors report, this is any student that is labeled a junior based on their credits, attend school from 7:15 – 12:30
- Only seniors that have been notified they need to test attend school from 7:15 – 12:30
- No school for Freshmen, Sophomores & all other Seniors
- Wednesday , March 4th
- Juniors (labeled as juniors based on their credits) and notified seniors attend school from 7:15 – 10:30
- Freshmen & Sophomores attend school from 10:30 – 2:15
Bus transportation will be provided on March 3rd and 4th– Buses will pick up or leave at the dismissal times stated in the schedule below. Students who drive to school will also be expected to arrive and leave at the times stated in the schedule. No students may leave school prior to the end of any of the testing times.
March 3rd – Juniors and Seniors needing to test will be picked up at their normal time and dropped off after the 12:30 dismissal.
March 4th– Morning bus pickup at the regular time for grade 11 and 12 needing to test. Students start at 7:20. There will be a second bus pickup (3 hours later than normal pick up time) for grades 9 and 10. Upon arriving to school all 9th and 10th grade students will report to the cafeteria for a snack and directions.
11th and 12th grade testers will return home on the buses after 10:30 dismissal.
Grades 9 & 10 will return home at the regular 2:15 dismissal time.
Special Education students that require special transportation will stay at school the entire day (7:20-2:15)
Edsel Ford students will not attend MBCC or DCMST on March 3rd and 4th as they will be testing.