MONDAY, January 30, 2012
- “The winners of the door decorating contest is C5
done by Karema Ali, Fatima Shareef and Sumaia Ali”
You can see it on the TV monitor. Thanks to everyone who entered.”
- Please join the Class of 2012 at Leo’s Coney Island (Ford Road & Greenfield location) TODAY, Monday, January 30th for a delicious meal and to donate to the class. See you there!
- Please check the lost and found for any items that you may have misplaced. The lost and found is full of clothing, planners and books!!
TODAY IS A ½ DAY!!!
- MONDAY, JANUARY 30TH STUDENT SCHEDULE!
Schedule Distribution (1st hour class from First Semester) – 7:20-7:35
1st hour 7:40-8:05
2nd hour 8:10-8:35
3rd hour 8:40-9:05
4th hour 9:10-9:35
5th hour 9:40-10:05
6th hour 10:10-10:30
- ANY STUDENT THAT DOES NOT RECEIVE A SCHEDULE IN THE DISTRIBUTION ROOM, PLEASE REPORT TO THE CAFETERIA WHEN THE BELL RINGS.
- STUDENTS WHO ATTEND CLASSES OFF CAMPUS FIRST HOUR SHOULD REPORT TO THE CAFETERIA TO RECEIVE THEIR SCHEDULES AND AVIP CARDS.
- ALL HFCC, MBCC, DCMST STUDENTS MUST STOP BY THE CAFETERIA FOR DISTRIBUTION OF AVIP CARDS. YOU MUST YOUR SCHEDULE FIRST TO GET YOUR AVIP CARD AND YOU MUST HAVE AN AVIP CARD TO EXIT THE BUILDING FOR CLASSES OUTSIDE OF EDSEL FORD.
- NO LUNCH TODAY!!!!
- MONDAY SPORTS –
7:00 GIRLS VARSITY GYMNASTICS SALEM HOME