- MONDAY, JANUARY 30TH STUDENT SCHEDULE!
Schedule Distribution (1st hour class from First Semester) – 7:20-7:35
1st hour 7:40-8:05
2nd hour 8:10-8:35
3rd hour 8:40-9:05
4th hour 9:10-9:35
5th hour 9:40-10:05
6th hour 10:10-10:30
- ANY STUDENT THAT DOES NOT RECEIVE A SCHEDULE IN THE DISTRIBUTION ROOM, PLEASE REPORT TO THE CAFETERIA WHEN THE BELL RINGS.
- STUDENTS WHO ATTEND CLASSES OFF CAMPUS FIRST HOUR SHOULD REPORT TO THE AUDITORIUM TO RECEIVE THEIR SCHEDULES AND AVIP CARDS.
- Celebrate the end of the semester by having a delicious meal at Leo’s Coney Island (Ford Road & Greenfield location) and donate to the Class of 2013 at the same time on Wednesday, January 25th. Hope to see you there!
- Any student who owes a classroom textbook fine or a Media Center fine must have it paid before Friday, January 27th or your schedule will be held. Seniors who owe fines will have their diploma held at graduation. See Mrs. Keveney in the Main Office regarding your fine.
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…Chicken Patties!!!!
- TUESDAY SPORTS –
3:45 BOYS FRESHMAN BASKETBALL THURSTON HOME
3:45 GIRLS FRESHMAN BASKETBALL THURSTON AWAY
5:30 BOYS JV BASKETBALL THURSTON HOME
5:30 GIRLS JV BASKETBALL THURSTON AWAY
7:00 BOYS VARSITY BASKETBALL THURSTON HOME
7:00 GIRLS VARSITY BASKETBALL THURSTON AWAY