- Attention all currently employed lifeguards! We will be taking a lifeguard picture for the yearbook on Thursday, December 22nd, that’s tomorrow! Please wear your lifeguard shirt, suit or any other part of your work uniform on Thursday and meet in the cafeteria after school at 2:20! Don’t Miss Out!
- “Did you hear about the door decorating contest? All you do is go see a teacher that has the pink sign on their door that says their door can be decorated. Sign up with that teacher so you can start decorating it with a winter theme. You can start after we return from break. Sign up now before all the doors are taken….
We will judge the doors on Jan 19th. Have fun with the winter theme and use your imagination!!! “
- Hey Seniors, after laying out our baby ad pages, we have realized we still have some space left. If you haven’t purchased yours yet or you thought you missed the deadline, here’s your last chance. We will accept ads as long as there is space or until the end of January. Order yours today!
- While your score reports were mailed to your home, many of you missed out on a chance to reflect on your performance and gain some valuable test taking strategies at the strategy session. The Princeton Review Company has offered to give you another chance this Thursday December 22nd during 3rd hour. If your 3rd hour teacher’s lesson plan will allow it, you will be sent to the Auditorium. Please bring your score report and Princeton Review booklet to school this Thursday to be used at the Assembly.
- Remember: Prior planning prevents poor performance; you are slated to take the ACT/MME on March 6th, 7th and 8th 2012! (That is less than 80 days from NOW, so pay attention in class, hit the books and take some practice tests online!)
- There will be no tutoring on Thursday Dec. 22nd!
- Attention all students who took the Kaplan Practice ACT Test on Saturday, December 10: The Scores Report Student/Parent Meeting will be Tuesday, December 20, at 7 PM in the Media Center. Mr. Charles Polk, Kaplan’s District Testing Coordinator, will be here to pass back your scores as well as provide testing strategies that can raise your composite score as many as two points! Don’t miss out! Mrs. Schmidt will have your individual testing booklet available for you at the meeting. See you there!
- “Send a candy cane gram to your special someone! Buy a candy cane TODAY, they will be delivered 6th hour Thursday. You can buy them at lunch, from Ms. Lark, or from 2013 class officers! Show your special someone that you care!”
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…Taco Salad!!!
- WEDNESDAY SPORTS –
5:30 BOYS VARSITY WRESTLING DEARBORN, AWAY
6:30 BOYS VARSITY WRESTLING CRESTWOOD AWAY