LATE START TOMORROW
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7TH!
- Attention all Link leaders…There will be a mandatory Grab and Go meeting in the cafeteria Thursday. You must come at 7:00am or 2:15. It will only take a couple minutes!!! Attendance will be taken.
Princeton Review Free Practice ACT Test Scores Back & Strategy Session PA Announcement
Through Wednesday, December 7th
Did you take the Princeton Review practice ACT test?
Be sure to pick up your scores at The Princeton Review Scores Back & Strategy Session. At this event you will receive your scores from the practice ACT test and a detailed diagnostic score report outlining your strengths and weaknesses.
Also, you’ll learn how to apply some of our most effective test-taking strategies.
One of our dynamic Princeton Review instructors will lead you through several ACT sample problems.
Free Scores Back and Strategy Session will be held
Where: Edsel Ford High School – CAFETERIA
When: Wednesday, December 7th from 7:00-8:30pm
* Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to get your scores
* Parents are encouraged to attend!
- Students. You will notice posters in the Cafeteria, Main Office, Media Center and Counseling regarding donating old cell phones! These cell phones will be going to our Military Troops. The school who donates the most used cell phones could win an appearance from American Idol Casey James.
- All Juniors, Sophomores, and Freshmen: On Saturday, December 10, Edsel Ford will be sponsoring the Kaplan Practice ACT Test. Check in will begin at 8 AM, with the test beginning promptly at 8:30. Check in and test will take place in the Edsel Ford Cafeteria. Please bring your own calculator to the test. We will only have a limited amount of calculators available on the day of the test. This is your last opportunity to take a practice ACT test prior to the March ACT/MME. Don’t miss out! Sign up in the Counseling Office and reserve your spot. We have only 150 slots available, so sign up as soon as possible!
- DPS Parent Financial Aid Information Night at the MBCC lecture hall on Tuesday, January 24th from 6-7:30p.m. Our presenter, Cheryl Powell, is the associate director of financial aid at the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
- Attention Juniors and Seniors: If you are considering a career in the military and are interested in taking the ASVAB military placement exam, please sign up in the counseling center. The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, December 7th.
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…CHICKEN SANDWICH WITH MASHED TATERS AND GRAVY!
- TUESDAY SPORTS –
4:00 GIRLS FRESHMAN BASKETBALL MONROE HOME
5:30 GIRLS JV BASKETBALL MONROE HOME
7:00 GIRLS VARSITY BASKETBALL MONROE HOME