- All Juniors, Sophomores, and Freshmen: On Saturday, December 10, Edsel Ford will be sponsoring the Kaplan Practice ACT Test. Check in will begin at 8 AM, with the test beginning promptly at 8:30. Check in and test will take place in the Edsel Ford Cafeteria. Please bring your own calculator to the test. We will only have a limited amount of calculators available on the day of the test. This is your last opportunity to take a practice ACT test prior to the March ACT/MME. Don’t miss out! Sign up in the Counseling Office and reserve your spot. We have only 150 slots available, so sign up as soon as possible!
- Students when you are called to the Student Office, please bring all your belongings with you. Teachers are not responsible for your things.
- SENIORS! Jostens will be here during both lunches today for cap and gown orders!
- Once again this year we will host a DPS Parent Financial Aid Information Night at the MBCC lecture hall on Tuesday, January 24th from 6-7:30p.m. Our presenter, Cheryl Powell, is the associate director of financial aid at the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
- We have been informed that the SMART Bus will no longer be provided to transport students after school. Beginning December 12, 2011, students that have taken advantage of this service will need to arrange for alternative transportation.
- Attention Juniors and Seniors: If you are considering a career in the military and are interested in taking the ASVAB military placement exam, please sign up in the counseling center. The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, December 7th.
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…Mosticolli!
- WEDNESDAY SPORTS!
5:30 Boys Varsity Wrestling, Nutritional Meeting Cafeteria
7:20 Boys Varsity Ice Hockey Monroe, Home