- SENIORS! Jostens will be here during both lunches today and tomorrow for cap and gown orders!
- Once again this year we will host a DPS Parent Financial Aid Information Night at the MBCC lecture hall on Tuesday, January 24th from 6-7:30p.m. Our presenter, Cheryl Powell, is the associate director of financial aid at the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
- We have been informed that the SMART Bus will no longer be provided to transport students after school. Beginning December 12, 2011, students that have taken advantage of this service will need to arrange for alternative transportation.
- Attention Juniors and Seniors: If you are considering a career in the military and are interested in taking the ASVAB military placement exam, please sign up in the counseling center. The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, December 7th.
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…Chicken Patties!
- TUESDAY SPORTS!
3:45 Girls Freshman Basketball, John Glenn, Home
5:30 Girls JV Basketball, John Glenn, Home
7:00 Girls Varsity Basketball, John Glenn, Home