We will use a modified schedule on Tuesday November 22. All Edsel students (including MBCC and DCMST) will be at EFHS from 7:20-10:45 a.m. Afternoon Michael Berry and DCMST students will need to bring a bag lunch to allow for travel time. Testing groups and locations will be posted on Monday November 21st.Only seniors who took the ACT/MME will not be testing. YOU ARE TO REPORT TO THE AUDITORIUM FIRST HOUR! Be sure to show up and give it your all because: Most professions take an assessment to attain certification: i.e.) nurses, nurse assistants, engineers, boiler operators, electricians, mechanics, doctors, lawyers, pharmacists, etc. Scholarship money can be tied to test results and grade point averages. Tests scores can prevent placement in advanced courses or force students to pay for remedial classes in college. Giving your best effort helps others recognize your true potential!
- LOST BLACKBERRY FLIP PHONE IN THE MEDIA CENTER. THERE WILL BE A GENEROUS REWARD GIVEN TO WHOEVER RETURNS IT TO MR. BAYDOUN, COUNSELING OFFICE. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
- Wrestling season will begin on Monday 11/21 after school. Remember that you will need to have a sports physical on file to join. Wrestling is also looking for managers for the season. Please see Mr. Picano for more information.
- Support the class of 2013 by buying an EF TOUGH hoodie, t-shirt or long sleeve tee! Order between now and Thanksgiving and have them in time for Christmas! See Ms. Lark or 2013 officers to order.
- Attention all boys interested in playing baseball this upcoming spring. There will be a baseball meeting TODAY, Friday at 2:30 in cafeteria.
- The athletic banquet for football, soccer, tennis and cheerleading will be held Monday, November 21st.
- JV and Varsity cheerleading tryouts will be held TODAY, Friday (11/18) from 5-7pm. If this is your first sport for this school please make sure to bring your sports physical.
- Applications for the Michigan High School Athletic Association Scholar Athlete Award are available in Mr. Picano’s office. The deadline for the application is November 21st.
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…Grilled Cheese and Calzone!