TOMORROW WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16TH IS A LATE START DAY!!!
- There will be an IMPORTANT Drama Club Meeting Thursday 17 November 2011 at 2:30 pm in Mr. Doyle’s room. We will be making plans for set building and crew schedules for the upcoming productions.
- Attention Athletes who participated in Field Hockey, Volleyball, Girls Golf, Girls Swimming, and Girls & Boys Cross Country: Your sports banquet will be held Thursday, November 17th at 6pm. Please dress appropriately for this event as we celebrate your athletic accomplishments.
- There will be JV and Varsity cheerleading tryouts starting THIS week. Practices will be TODAY, Monday (11/14), Tuesday (11/15), and Wednesday (11/16) from 5-6:30pm. The tryout date has changed and will now be held on Friday (11/18) from 5-7pm. If this is your first sport for this school please make sure to bring your sports physical.
- Applications for the Michigan High School Athletic Association Scholar Athlete Award are available in Mr. Picano’s office. The deadline for the application is November 21st.
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…Chicken Patties!