THANK YOU TO ALL WHO MADE LAST NIGHTS FUNDRAISER FOR MR. GRENFELL SUCH A GREAT SUCCESS!! OUR EDSEL FAMILY IS TRULY THE BEST!!!
- Only students with a bus pass, along with a school ID, will be allowed to ride the after school buses. The after school bus is for students that attend ASAP and tutoring only. It is not for students in athletic programs.
- There will be a parent meeting for the class of 2013 tonight at 630 in the cafeteria. Tell your parents to come join us as we plan your Senior Party!
- Any boy interested in playing freshman basketball must attend a short meeting Friday @ 2:20 in the cafeteria.
- All girls interested in trying out for the girl’s basketball team, tryouts begin Monday November 7 from 1-3 PM and Tuesday November 8 from 3-5 PM. You must have a sport physical turned in by Monday to tryout. Be ready to play at the designated times.
- Varsity Field Hockey Uniform Turn In Thursday, Nov. 3, 3:30in the cafeteria.
Bring both jerseys, your kilt and your goggles! If you cannot make it you must contact Mrs. Jefferson!!
- STUDENTS MUST STAY IN THEIR SEATS DURING LUNCH UNTIL THE BELL RINGS. THERE WILL BE NO GATHERING IN THE CAFETERIA HALLWAY!
- Conditioning for the upcoming boy’s basketball season will take place on Weds & Thursday this week. We will meet by the weight room at 2:25 p.m. All 9th thru 12th graders are highly encouraged to attend. We will be conditioning outside, so dress warmly. Thanks Mr. Baydoun!
- Attention Athletes: If you participated in a fall sport and need a banquet form, please see Mr. Picano or Mrs. Keveney. All banquet forms and money must be returned to Mr. Picano or Mrs. Keveney by Friday, November 4th. Banquets will be held November 17th and November 21st.
- THERE IS NO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK MONDAY & TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7TH & 8TH !
- On Saturday, November 12th, the American Association of Yemeni Scientists and Professionals will be organizing a field trip to the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor. The association is welcoming all 9th thru 12th graders to register. The first 60 students to register will be accepted. The bus will pick up and drop off students at Salina Intermediate School. Please see Mr. Baydoun in the counseling office for more information and an application.
- Applications for the Michigan High School Athletic Association Scholar Athlete Award are available in Mr. Picano’s office. The deadline for the application is November 21st.
- Sign up sheets are in the Counseling Office for the following college visits:
Please sign up for these visits in the Counseling Office ASAP!
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 – Albion College at 12:15p.m.
Monday, November 14, 2011 – Saginaw Valley State University @ 9:30
Monday, November 14, 2011 – Central Michigan University @ 12:10
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 Specs Howard @ 9:30
- Thursday. Volleyball at Allen Park – Districts. The Volleyball team will be playing Dearborn High tonight at Allen Park High School game time is 5:30.
- Friday. Swimming WWAC Conference Finals at Romulus 5 pm.
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…SPAGHETTI!