- Conditioning for the upcoming boy’s basketball season will be on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week. We will meet by the weight room at 2:25 p.m. All 9th thru 12th graders are highly encouraged to attend. We will be conditioning outside, so dress warmly. Thanks Mr. Baydoun!
- Attention Athletes: If you participated in a fall sport and need a banquet form, please see Mr. Picano or Mrs. Keveney. All banquet forms and money must be returned to Mr. Picano or Mrs. Keveney by Friday, November 4th. Banquets will be held November 17th and November 21st.
- REMINDER! WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND IS A LATE START DAY!!!
- THERE IS NO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK MONDAY & TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7TH & 8TH !
- On Saturday, November 12th, the American Association of Yemeni Scientists and Professionals will be organizing a field trip to the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor. The association is welcoming all 9th thru 12th graders to register. The first 60 students to register will be accepted. The bus will pick up and drop off students at Salina Intermediate School. Please see Mr. Baydoun in the counseling office for more information and an application.
- All Swimmers and Divers should meet in the pool balcony after school at 2:30 P.M. ON Tuesday, Nov 1st! Men Swimmers and Divers should pick-up physical forms and fill out 3 x 5 cards. Coach Parker
- A fundraiser to honor our very own Mr. Grenfell will be held TOMORROW, Wednesday, November 2 from 5 – 7:30 p.m. in the Edsel Ford Cafeteria. Tickets may be purchased for $10.00. Gift baskets will be raffled off and a 50-50 drawing will occur during the event. You may purchase tickets from Mrs. Welmers in the counseling office. PLEASE PURCHASE TICKETS AHEAD OF THE EVENT!!
- Applications for the Michigan High School Athletic Association Scholar Athlete Award are available in Mr. Picano’s office. The deadline for the application is November 21st.
- Sign up sheets are in the Counseling Office for the following college visits:
Please sign up for these visits in the Counseling Office ASAP!
Thursday, November 3, 2011 – Art Institute (rescheduled) @ 1:15
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 – Albion College at 12:15p.m.
Monday, November 14, 2011 – Saginaw Valley State University @ 9:30
Monday, November 14, 2011 – Central Michigan University @ 12:10
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 Specs Howard @ 9:30
- NO SPORTS EVENTS TODAY
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…CHICKEN PATTIES!