- REMINDER! WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2ND IS A LATE START DAY!!!
- THERE IS NO SCHOOL NEXT WEEK MONDAY & TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7TH & 8TH !
- Due to scheduling conflicts, the powderpuff game has been POSTPONED until further notice. Shirts are still being ordered, you can still practice, and there WILL be a $5 entry fee for each contender. The money can be turned into senior class officers Alyssa Eizak, Miranda Micallef or Taylor Rios
- Varsity football players stop by Coach Tyler’s room, C3, Either Tuesday or Wednesday to vote for awards to be given at the football banquet.
- On Saturday, November 12th, the American Association of Yemeni Scientists and Professionals will be organizing a field trip to the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor. The association is welcoming all 9th thru 12th graders to register. The first 60 students to register will be accepted. The bus will pick up and drop off students at Salina Intermediate School. Please see Mr. Baydoun in the counseling office for more information and an application.
- All Swimmers and Divers should meet in the pool balcony after school at 2:30 P.M. ON Tuesday, Nov 1st! Men Swimmers and Divers should pick-up physical forms and fill out 3 x 5 cards. Coach Parker
- A fundraiser to honor our very own Mr. Grenfell will be held THIS Wednesday, November 2 from 5 – 7:30 p.m. in the Edsel Ford Cafeteria. Tickets may be purchased for $10.00. Gift baskets will be raffled off and a 50-50 drawing will occur during the event. You may purchase tickets from Mrs. Welmers in the counseling office. PLEASE PURCHASE TICKETS AHEAD OF THE EVENT!!
- Applications for the Michigan High School Athletic Association Scholar Athlete Award are available in Mr. Picano’s office. The deadline for the application is November 21st.
- Sign up sheets are in the Counseling Office for the following college visits:
Please sign up for these visits in the Counseling Office ASAP!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 – Henry Ford Community Collect @ 1:15
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 – Northern Michigan University@ 7:45 a.m.
Thursday, November 3, 2011 – Art Institute (rescheduled) @ 1:15
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 – Albion College at 12:15p.m.
Monday, November 14, 2011 – Saginaw Valley State University @ 9:30
Monday, November 14, 2011 – Central Michigan University @ 12:10
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 Specs Howard @ 9:30
- MONDAY SPORTS
TBA BOYS VARSITY ICE HOCKEY PRACTICE HOME
TBA GIRLS VARSITY GYMNASTICE PRACTICE HOME
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…Chicken Rings!