- Please join Interact club every Wednesday in Mrs. Daly’s room (F-13) after school at 2:20. New comers are always welcome!
- On Thursday, November 10th at 7pm the Ford Performing art center will be having the annual performance of “So you think you can sync”. Tickets will be available from any interact member and sold at both lunches for 12 dollars. Come and see your favorite teachers dance and sync!
- The Dearborn Unified Hockey Tryouts will be next Monday- 3:00-4:20, Tuesday -3:00-3:50 at the DISC. You must have your physical on file to tryout.
- Attention Athletes: If you participated in a fall sport and need a banquet form, please see Mr. Picano or Mrs. Keveney. All banquet forms and money must be returned to Mr. Picano or Mrs. Keveney by Friday, November 4th. Banquets will be held November 17th and November 21st.
- Reminder that the deadline for the anti-bullying poster contest is today (Friday, October 28)
- All Swimmers and Divers should meet in the pool balcony after school at 2:30 P.M. ON Tuesday, Nov 1st! Men Swimmers and Divers should pick-up physical forms and fill out 3 x 5 cards. Coach Parker
- There will be an Islamic lecture today after school, in room A1, with guest speaker Abdorabo Elmaweri, everyone is welcome to attend!!!
- TODAY is Picture Retake day and students MUST bring in their original packets and take them to their class in order to leave class for their retake. Also, any students who have not had their school pictures taken yet this year will be called down, so dress up nicely and be ready to smile. Picture packet information for these students is available in Ms. Beck’s room or the main office.
- A fundraiser to honor our very own Mr. Grenfell will be held on Wednesday, November 2 from 5 – 7:30 p.m. in the Edsel Ford Cafeteria. Tickets may be purchased for $10.00. Gift baskets will be raffled off and a 50-50 drawing will occur during the event. You may purchase tickets from Mrs. Welmers in the counseling office.
- All girls interested in playing soccer this spring should attend a brief informational meeting TODAY, Friday in the Cafeteria at 2:30.
- Applications for the Michigan High School Athletic Association Scholar Athlete Award are available in Mr. Picano’s office. The deadline for the application is November 21st.
- Sign up sheets are in the Counseling Office for the following college visits:
Please sign up for these visits in the Counseling Office ASAP!
Monday, October 31, 2011 – Wayne State University @ 9:30
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 – Henry Ford Community Collect @ 1:15
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 – Northern Michigan University@ 7:45 a.m.
Thursday, November 3, 2011 – Art Institute (rescheduled) @ 1:15
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 – Albion College at 12:15p.m.
Monday, November 14, 2011 – Saginaw Valley State University @ 9:30
Monday, November 14, 2011 – Central Michigan University @ 12:10
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 Specs Howard @ 9:30
- FRIDAY SPORTS
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…FISH, SHRIMP AND GRILLED CHEESE!