- All Freshmen, JV and Varsity Football players, the coaches will be in the locker-room after school on Thursday to collect all outstanding equipment. All locks will be cut off and the equipment inside will be removed.
- There will be an Islamic lecture this Friday Oct. 28, with guest speaker Abdurobo, everyone is welcome to attend!
- Friday is Picture Retake day and students MUST bring in their original packets and take them to their class in order to leave class for their retake. Also, any students who have not had their school pictures taken yet this year will be called down, so dress up nicely and be ready to smile. Picture packet information for these students is available in Ms.Beck’s room or the main office.
- There will be a very important informational meeting @ 2:30 pm, TODAY, Thursday, October 27th in the Main Gym for any boy interested in trying out for the Boy’s Basketball team. Numerous topics will be discussed with regards to the upcoming basketball season. Please see Coach Baydoun if you have any questions.
- A fundraiser to honor our very own Mr. Grenfell will be held on Wednesday, November 2 from 5 – 7:30 p.m. in the Edsel Ford Cafeteria. Tickets may be purchased for $10.00. Gift baskets will be raffled off and a 50-50 drawing will occur during the event. You may purchase tickets from Mrs. Welmers in the counseling office.
- All girls interested in playing soccer this spring should attend a brief informational meeting Friday in the Cafeteria at 2:30.
- ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS WHO RIDE THE BUS. YOU MUST HAVE A STUDENT I.D. TO RIDE THE BUS. YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ALLOWED ON THE BUS WITH JUST A PASS. IF YOU NEED A STUDENT I.D., PLEASE SEE MRS. LAWERA IN THE ATTENDANCE OFFICE!
- Applications for the Michigan High School Athletic Association Scholar Athlete Award are available in Mr. Picano’s office. The deadline for the application is November 21st.
- Sign up sheets are in the Counseling Office for the following college visits:
Please sign up for these visits in the Counseling Office ASAP!
Monday, October 31, 2011 – Wayne State University @ 9:30
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 – Henry Ford Community Collect @ 1:15
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 – Northern Michigan University@ 7:45 a.m.
Thursday, November 3, 2011 – Art Institute (rescheduled) @ 1:15
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 – Albion College at 12:15p.m.
Monday, November 14, 2011 – Saginaw Valley State University @ 9:30
Monday, November 14, 2011 – Central Michigan University @ 12:10
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 Specs Howard @ 9:30
- THURSDAY SPORTS
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…PIZZA!