TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2011
2 MONTHS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!
- A fundraiser to honor our very own Mr. Grenfell will be held on Wednesday, November 2 from 5 – 7:30 p.m. in the Edsel Ford Cafeteria. Tickets may be purchased for $10.00 beginning today! Gift baskets will be raffled off and a 50-50 drawing will occur during the event. You may purchase tickets from Mrs. Welmers in the counseling office.
- All girls interested in playing soccer this spring should attend a brief informational meeting Thursday in the Cafeteria at 2:30.
- Attention Bus Riding Students: A bus will be at Salina School on Wednesday, October 26th at 3:45pm for your parents to attend Parent/Teacher Conferences. Please give this information to your parents so they can attend. Thank you!
- There will be no after school TUTORING OR ASAP on Wednesday due to parent conferences.
- ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS WHO RIDE THE BUS. YOU MUST HAVE A STUDENT I.D. TO RIDE THE BUS. YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ALLOWED ON THE BUS WITH JUST A PASS. IF YOU NEED A STUDENT I.D., PLEASE SEE MRS. LAWERA IN THE ATTENDANCE OFFICE!
- Applications for the Michigan High School Athletic Association Scholar Athlete Award are available in Mr. Picano’s office. The deadline for the application is November 21st.
- Sign up sheets are in the Counseling Office for the following college visits:
Please sign up for these visits in the Counseling Office ASAP!
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 – Eastern Michigan to pick up applications (drop them off in Counseling)
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 – University of Michigan- Flint (rescheduled) @ 2:15
Monday, October 31, 2011 – Wayne State University @ 9:30
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 – Henry Ford Community Collect @ 1:15
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 – Northern Michigan University@ 7:45 a.m.
Thursday, November 3, 2011 – Art Institute (rescheduled) @ 1:15
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 – Albion College at 12:15p.m.
Monday, November 14, 2011 – Saginaw Valley State University @ 9:30
Monday, November 14, 2011 – Central Michigan University @ 12:10
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 Specs Howard @ 9:30
- TUESDAY SPORTS
6 P.M. GIRLS VARSITY SWIMMING ANNAPOLIS, AWAY
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…CHICKEN PATTIES!