- Drama Club will meet TOMORROW, Thursday 20 October 2011 at 2:30pm in Mr. Doyle’s room.
- 1. – If you are a junior or senior who is interested in attending the University of Michigan Ann Arbor, please come to an APPLICATION WORKSHOP. IT WILL BE HELD FRIDAY, OCT.21ST AT 3:00 IN THE MEDIA CENTER. YOU WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO FIND OUT WHAT THE UNIVERSITY IS LOOKING FOR WHEN IT COMES TO ACT SCORES, ESSAYS, RECOMMENDATIONS, ETC. GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!! SIGN UP IN THE COUNSELING OFFICE
- 2. – SENIORS- IF YOU ATTENDED THE U OF M DEARBORN PRESENTATION LAST WEEK AND WHAT TO BE PART OF THE ONSITE ADMISSIONS, TURN YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION IN BY THIS THURSDAY.
- Attention all girls interested in playing basketball: we will be having a meeting and sign up for the freshman, junior varsity, and varsity teams TOMORROW, Thursday October 20 immediately after school in the cafeteria. If you can not attend, please contact Coach Golles, Coach Schleif, or Coach Smith for information about conditioning and tryouts.
- All players, students, families and fans are invited to participate in an Edsel Ford High School event TOMORROW, Thursday, October 20th, 2011. All Day. Everyone is invited to gather at Buffalo Wild Wings Dearborn (22216 Michigan Ave.) for lunch, dinner or a snack. On this day, 20% of all sales accompanied by the certificate below will be donated to Edsel Ford High School Class of 2012
- Just a reminder-Fall Fest Concert is TODAY, Wed., Oct 19th at 7:00 P.M. in the Auditorium. Both Vocal Ensembles and Chamber Strings as well as the 2011 Thunderbird Marching will be featured! The Crescendo Club will be selling Hot Dogs and other treats! You won’t want to miss it!!
- Attention Seniors–Your senior picture must be received by Ms Beck in Room E-12 by this Friday, October 21. Please check to make sure the studio where you went is aware of this deadline and will send the pictures by email or on CD. If we do not have your senior portrait, your ID picture will be used.
- There will be an important Business of Professionals Meeting TODAY, Wednesday after-school in Room F9. We will be discussing competition options for the upcoming Regional BPA Competition.
Please see Ms. Hathaway prior to Wednesday if you cannot attend this meeting.
- The will be a Dearborn Unified Hockey Pre-Season meeting TODAY, Wednesday, October 19 at 7 pm in the Edsel Ford Cafeteria.
- There will be no breakfast served on Friday, October 21st. Plan accordingly!
- SENIORS, APPLICATIONS FOR EASTERN AND U OF M DEARBORN ARE DUE TOMORROW, THURSDAY. TURN IN TO MS. ROBBINS IN THE COUNSELING OFFICE.
- Sign up sheets are in the Counseling Office for the following college visits:
Thursday, October 20, 2011 – University of Michigan – Ann Arbor @ 12:10
Monday, October 24, 2011 – University of Michigan – Dearborn (by appointment only, on-site admission)
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 – Eastern Michigan to pick up applications (drop them off in Counseling)
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 – University of Michigan- Flint (rescheduled) @ 2:15
Monday, October 31, 2011 – Wayne State University @ 9:30
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 – Henry Ford Community Collect @ 1:15
Thursday, November 3, 2011 – Art Institute (rescheduled) @ 1:15
Monday, November 14, 2011 – Saginaw Valley State University @ 9:30
Monday, November 14, 2011 – Central Michigan University @ 12:10
Wednesday, November 16, 2011 Specs Howard @ 9:30
Please sign up for these visits in the Counseling Office ASAP!
- WEDNESDAY SPORTS
TBA BOYS VARSITY SOCCER DISTRICT SEMI-FINALS 5 & 7 PM HOME
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…MOSTICIOLLI!