- The athletic department would like to thank all the fans that showed their support this past Friday at the football game. It was awesome to see all the fans show up and support Edsel Ford from the beginning of the game al the way to the end of the game. This Friday the team will be playing Romulus at Romulus Middle School. See Mr. Picano for directions.
- Congratulations to the Boys Tennis Team for Winning the Crestwood Tournament this past weekend.
- Guest applications for the Homecoming Dance are available in the student office. They must be returned to the student office NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 30th!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Do you want to see Michigan take on San Diego State this week at the Big House? Buy your raffle ticket this week for your chance to win 2 tickets! Tickets are $1 each or 7 for $5 and will be for sale at both lunches. Winner will be drawn 6th hour on Friday! Go Blue!
- Homecoming Tickets now on sale from Wednesday, Sept. 21st to Friday, Oct. 7th during A and B lunches. Singles $25 – Couples $45
- Please sign up in the Counseling Office for the following college visits
MONDAY, SEPT. 26TH @ 2:15 – ART INSTITUTE
WEDNESDAY, SEPT 28 @ 8:30 – SCHOOLCRAFT COLLEGE
WEDNESDAY, SPET 28 @ 2:15 – MADONNA UNIVERSITY
THURSDAY, SEPT 29TH @ 8:30 – HOPE COLLEGE
THURSDAY, SEPT 29TH @ 2:15 – ALMA COLLEGE
- The Islamic club will have its first meeting of the year this Friday, Sept. 23rd, after school in room A-1. Interested members are welcome!
- There will be a Spanish NHS meeting TODAY, Wednesday, September 21st in room E-7 for all members and those wanting to join this year.
- Do you like helping the community? Then come join us for Interact Club! We will meet in Ms. Daly’s room (F-13) TODAY, Wed, the 21st at 2:20. EVERYONE is welcome. Come and help make a difference in your community!!
- Performing Arts Car Wash, Friday, September 23rd, 3:00-7:00. Donations accepted. Hot dogs, pop, water, & chips for sale $1.00 each. Combo for $2.50.
- Girls Softball Meeting, TODAY, Wednesday September 21st 2:45pm in cafeteria.
- All lunch applications need to be turned in to the student office by October 1st. If you had free or reduced lunch last year you MUST re-apply this school year. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Without Prior Approval, any student holding an AVIP card needs to arrive and leave the building at whatever time indicated on the card! No students will be allowed to hang in the Media Center, Cafeteria or anywhere else in the building before their classes begin or after they’ve ended.
- Do you have an interest in American history? Are you interested in the military? Ms. Lark is looking for volunteers to work on a research project about the Vietnam War. Please see her in C-4 if you are interested in helping her out.
- STUDENTS! YOU HAVE UNTIL OCTOBER 1ST TO PURCHASE A PARKING PASS! SECURITY WILL BEGIN CHECKING CARS FOR PARKING PERMITS ON THIS DAY. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU GET YOUR PARKING PASS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, MANY STUDENTS HAVE LEFT LIGHTS ON AND WE ARE UNABLE TO LOCATE THE OWNER.
- WEDNESDAY SPORTS
3 PM GIRLS VARSITY GOLF, CARLSON, HOME
3:45 PM GIRLS FRESHMAN VOLLEYBALL, DEARBORN, AWAY
4 PM BOYS VARSITY TENNIS, FORDSON, HOME
4 PM BOYS JV TENNIS, FORDSON, AWAY
5:30 PM GIRLS JV VOLLEYBALL, DEARBORN, AWAY
5:30 BOYS JV SOCCER, FORDSON, AWAY
6 PM BAND PRACTICE – TURF
7 PM GIRLS VARSITY VOLLEYBALL, DEARBORN, AWAY
7 PM BOYS VARSITY SOCCER, FORDSON, AWAY
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…TACO SALAD