- Class of 2013 officers there is a meeting today after school in C4. Should only take a few minutes!
- Attention South End Students: Please inform your parents that a bus is available for them at 5:15 tonight in front of Salina Middle School so they can attend Open House tonight. Please encourage all parents to attend.
- The Islamic club will have its first meeting of the year this Friday, Sept. 23rd, after school in room A-1. Interested members are welcome!
- There will be a Spanish NHS meeting on Wednesday, September 21st in room E-7 for all members and those wanting to join this year.
- Do you like helping the community? Then come join us for Interact Club! We will meet in Ms. Daly’s room (F-13) on Wed, the 21st at 2:20. EVERYONE is welcome. Come and help make a difference in your community!!
- Performing Arts Car Wash, Friday, September 23rd, 3:00-7:00. Donations accepted. Hot dogs, pop, water, & chips for sale $1.00 each. Combo for $2.50.
- REMINDER – Open House TONIGHT, TUESDAY September 20th @ 6 pm.
- All Class Officers, please stop by Mr. Tyler’s room C-3 to vote for Student council’s nominee for Homecoming!
- Girls Softball Meeting, Wednesday September 21st 2:45pm in cafeteria.
- All lunch applications need to be turned in to the student office by October 1st. If you had free or reduced lunch last year you MUST re-apply this school year. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Without Prior Approval, any student holding an AVIP card needs to arrive and leave the building at whatever time indicated on the card! No students will be allowed to hang in the Media Center, Cafeteria or anywhere else in the building before their classes begin or after they’ve ended.
- Do you have an interest in American history? Are you interested in the military? Ms. Lark is looking for volunteers to work on a research project about the Vietnam War. Please see her in C-4 if you are interested in helping her out.
- STUDENTS! YOU HAVE UNTIL OCTOBER 1ST TO PURCHASE A PARKING PASS! SECURITY WILL BEGIN CHECKING CARS FOR PARKING PERMITS ON THIS DAY. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU GET YOUR PARKING PASS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, MANY STUDENTS HAVE LEFT LIGHTS ON AND WE ARE UNABLE TO LOCATE THE OWNER.
- TUESDAY SPORTS
4:30 PM GIRLS VARSITY FIELD HOCKEY, WASTENAW, AWAY
6:00 PM GIRLS JV FIELD HOCKEY, WASHTENAW, AWAY
6:00 OPEN HOUSE!!!
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…CHICKEN PATTIES