Monday, September 12, 2011
- Our after school academic program (ASAP) registration is now open. All registrations must be received by this Friday. Registration forms are available in the main office. You must get a counselor’s signature on your form prior to turning it into the office this week so please plan accordingly.
- There will be a GSA meeting on Wednesday, September 14 at 2:30 in Ms. Lark’s room. Come join us as we plan our events!
- ATTENTION ALL LINK LEADERS! There will be a Grab and Go Link meeting by the cafeteria, Monday, September 12th during both lunches. You will vote for Homecoming court nominations from Link Crew and receive an updated freshmen list! Stop by!!
- If you’re not sure when you go to lunch, please check with your 4th hour teacher. We also have a list on the Main Office window.
- STUDENTS! YOU HAVE UNTIL OCTOBER 1ST TO PURCHASE A PARKING PASS! IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU GET YOUR PARKING PASS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, MANY STUDENTS HAVE LEFT LIGHTS ON AND WE ARE UNABLE TO LOCATE THE OWNER.
- Students, staff, and parents are encouraged to attend the anti-bullying extravaganza. We want Edsel to have a repetitive group in attendance. The event will take place on Wednesday, September 14 at 6:00 p.m. at the Dearborn Community and Performing arts Center. Please plan on attending!
- Monday SPORTS
TBA GIRLS VARISTY GOLD @ Belleville, away
4 PM BOYS VARSITY Tennis vs Grosse Ile, home
4PM BOYS JV Tennis @ Grosse Ile, away
5:30 PM BOYS JV Soccer vs Belleville, home
7 PM BOYS VARSITY Soccer vs Belleville, home
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…Burritos!