- ABSOLUTELY NO BACKPACKS THIS WEEK! WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY AND FRIDAY ARE ½ DAYS. DISMISSAL IS AT 10:35.
- FRIDAY, JUNE 10TH (THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL) SALINA AREA BUSES – 2 DROP OFF POINTS ONLY:
- A. NORTH OF DIX – LAPEER PARK
- B. SOUTH OF DIX – MOSQUE
- Attn: Spring Athletes: Your banquet begins tonight at 5:00pm. Please dress appropriately as you are honored for athletic achievements.
- Attention All Boys and Girls Interested in running Cross Country this fall
There will be a brief team meeting in the cafeteria Tuesday June 7th at 3:00. If you are already member of the cross country team, please bring a friend! All students and athletes are welcome to join.
- There will be a Girl’s Field Hockey Meeting TODAY, Monday after school in the cafeteria.
- Attention all students enrolled in AP US History for next year. Please pick up your summer work starting TODAY Monday, June 6 in room B* after school. You may come any day next week after school, but you must get your work before you leave for summer vacation.
- Tryouts for the EFHS Dance Team will be TOMORROW Tuesday, June 7th in the small gym from 2:30-5:00p.m. For more info, contact Gregory Samuel, Sara Justice or Katelynn Harrison. Also, the EFHS Dance team will be having a fundraiser at Buffalo Wild Wings on Wednesday, June 8th. Come Support our team! Coupons can be picked up in the office or from a dance team member.
- “Congratulations to the Boy’s Varsity Golf Team for winning a Division 1 District Championship!” Also, to Tommy Prato for placing first overall in the tournament. The team will advance to next week’s regional championship at UM.”
- There will be a hockey meeting TOMORROW Tuesday (June 7th) at the Disc at 7 pm to discuss and register for the Summer Development League. Cost is 125 per child. Any questions… See Mr. Picano.
- If you are taking AP Calculus next year, please see Mrs. Maynor in A201 before June 8th.
- There will be a Gay Straight Alliance meeting TOMORROW Tuesday, June 7. All are welcome, meet in Ms. Lark’s room (C4) right after school. We will be planning for next year.
- 9th and 10th graders, if you were absent on Friday May 27th, please visit Mrs. Robbins in the counseling office to pick up your EXPLORE or PLAN report.
Summer vacation will be a great time for you to pursue the suggestions for improvement listed on the back of the report.
- Attention class of 2012! Senior shirts are on sale during the last week of school only! Shirts will be sold during both lunches; or you can see student council member, Meaghan Sample for order forms. They’re only $12 dollars!
- Any girls interested in volleyball or golf next fall, please see Mr. Schleif in room B-6 this week!
- Any student who needs to test out or take summer school classes needs to see their counselor. Applications are in the counseling office. The deadline for the test out registration form is June 8th! Summer school will be at Dearborn High this year $275.00 per class.
MONDAY LUNCH IS – Burritos