- ABSOLUTELY NO BACKPACKS NEXT WEEK! FRIDAY, JUNE 10TH (THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL) SALINA AREA BUSES – 2 DROP OFF POINTS ONLY:
- A. NORTH OF DIX – LAPEER PARK
- B. SOUTH OF DIX – MOSQUE
- Could you please add, “Congratulations to the Boy’s Varsity Golf Team for winning a Division 1 District Championship!” Also, to Tommy Prato for placing first overall in the tournament. The team will advance to next week’s regional championship at UM.”
- Reminder to all Spring Sport Athletes: The Spring Banquet will be held Monday, June 6th at 5pm. Please dress appropriately as you are honored for your athletic achievements.
- There will be a hockey meeting next Tuesday (June 7th) at the Disc at 7 pm to discuss and register for the Summer Development League. Cost is 125 per child. Any questions… See Mr. Picano.
- We would like to wish Allison Range good luck as she competes at today’s MHSAA State Tennis Tournament.
- If you are taking AP Calculus next year, please see Mrs. Maynor in A201 before June 8th.
- There will be a Gay Straight Alliance meeting on Tuesday, June 7. All are welcome, meet in Ms. Lark’s room (C4) right after school. We will be planning for next year.
- 9th and 10th graders, if you were absent on Friday May 27th, please visit Mrs. Robbins in the counseling office to pick up your EXPLORE or PLAN report.
Summer vacation will be a great time for you to pursue the suggestions for improvement listed on the back of the report.
- There will be a boy’s soccer meeting after school TODAY, Friday in the cafeteria.
- BOYS TRACK ATHLETES: Please turn in uniforms to Coach Tyler and Banquet forms to Mrs. Keveney. Coach Tyler also has your Track pictures!
- Attention class of 2012! Senior shirts are on sale during the last week of school only! Shirts will be sold during both lunches; or you can see student council member, Meaghan Sample for order forms. They’re only $12 dollars!
- Any girls interested in volleyball or golf next fall, please see Mr. Schleif in room B-6 this week!
- There will be a mandatory meeting for all students enrolled in AP Biology for the 2011-2012 school year TODAY, Friday, June 3rd at 2:30 in
- Mr. Harrison’s room (A-4). See Mr. Harrison before Friday if you are unable to attend.
- TO ALL STUDENTS; Coach Baydoun is running his 8th annual FREE Basketball Camp at Edsel Ford from June 13th to June 16th. Any student with a younger sibling who is currently in 3rd thru 8th grade is eligible to participate. All participants will receive a beautiful Edsel Ford Basketball, T-shirt and will be competing for trophies. There will be a pizza party at the end of camp. Please see Mr. Baydoun in the counseling office for an application.
- Any student who needs to test out or take summer school classes needs to see their counselor. Applications are in the counseling office. The deadline for the test out registration form is June 8th! Summer school will be at Dearborn High this year $275.00 per class.
- FRIDAY SPORTS
GIRLS VARSITY CHEERLEADING TRYOUTS 4-7:30
FRIDAY LUNCH IS – FISH AND SHRIMP