THURSDAY, MAY 26TH
LAST DAY FOR SENIORS!!
- Attention students interested in doing community service! May is community service month and the LINK crew along with any other interested Edsel Ford students will be travelling to Oakwood Commons Wed. June 1st at 2:30 to assist the residents there in their weekly game of BINGO. The residents are very grateful this is a wonderful opportunity to give back. If interested please see Mrs. Haddad ASAP to get the details along with permission slip.
- TO ALL STUDENTS; Coach Baydoun is running his 8th annual FREE Basketball Camp at Edsel Ford from June 13th to June 16th. Any student with a younger sibling who is currently in 3rd thru 8th grade is eligible to participate. All participants will receive a beautiful Edsel Ford Basketball, T-shirt and will be competing for trophies. There will be a pizza party at the end of camp. Please see Mr. Baydoun in the counseling office for an application.
- STUDENT COUNCIL AND CLASS OFFICER CANDIDATES may start campaigning at this time. Elections will be held on May 31st.
- There is a GSA and Drama Club meeting today after school in the Choir room.
- You will receive your EXPLORE or PLAN score report during 1st hour on Friday. Be sure to bring this report with you to 2nd and 3rd hour as well. You will participate in an interactive discussion regarding your plans for academic improvement and securing a BRIGHT future!
- ALL MEDIA CENTER BOOKS WERE TO BE RETURNED BY LAST FRIDAY. IF YOU ARE A SENIOR AND STILL HAVE OUTSTANDING FINES AND/OR MATERIALS, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES BEFORE YOUR DIPLOMA GETS HELD!
- IF YOU ARE NOT A SENIOR, YOUR SCHEDULE WILL BE HELD UNTIL FINES AND MATERIALS HAVE BEEN RESPONSIBLY TAKEN CARE OF!
- Tickets are still available for Cedar Point on Saturday, May 28th. Please stop by F-9 after school to get a ticket. Students who have already signed up: please check in today or tomorrow in F-9 for your bus assignment.
- The Biology T-shirts are in! If you ordered one come pick it up from Mrs. Haddad’s room A204B. We will be tie-dying them on Thursday after school in Ms. Hurst’s class. Please bring $2 to Ms. Hurst to cover the cost of the tie-dye.
- SENIORS! TODAY, Thursday, May 26th is your last day at Edsel Ford High School and is a very special day. We are counting on you to continue to represent Edsel Ford High School in a dignified and respectful manner. You will pick up your cap and gown, sign yearbooks, have a raffle, barbeque and then participate in the graduation promenade ON THURSDAY. After the promenade, then you will depart Edsel Ford for the last time as a student. Congratulations, and you will forever be a Thunderbird!
- Attn seniors: You may pick up your yearbook beginning before 7:15am or after 2:15pm in room E-12. Students may not pick up yearbooks during the school day. Remember, this is for seniors only!!
- Attn. Athletes who play a Spring Sport: Please pick up a banquet form from the Athletic Director or the Main Office if you have not received one from your coach. All banquet forms need to be returned to your Coach, the Athletic Director or Mrs. Keveney in the Main Office by this Friday, May 27th.
- Any student who needs to test out or take summer school classes needs to see their counselor. Applications are in the counseling office. The deadline for the test out registration form is June 8th! Summer school will be at Dearborn High this year $275.00 per class.
- There will be an “Advanced Placement” meeting on Wednesday, June 1st in the Media Center at 6:30 p.m. If you are taking an AP class next year, please plan on attending. See Mr. Kiefer in the counseling center with any questions.
- Lunch is Pizza
- THURSDAY SPORTS
4:00 PM GIRLS VARSITY SOFTBALL KENNEDY – HOME
4:00 GIRLS JV SOFTBALL KENNEDY – AWAY
4:00 BOYS VARSITY BASEBALL KENNEDY – HOME
4:00 BOYS JV BASEBALL KENNEDY – AWAY
6:00 SENIOR HONOR’S NIGHT