MONDAY, MAY 23RD!!
- There will be an end of the year Model UN and Debate Club party in room
B-11 Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 4:00.
- There will be a Drama Club meeting on Wednesday, May 25th. We will be electing new officers and there will be an induction ceremony for the new Thespians. All are welcomed!!
- The Biology T-shirts are in! If you ordered one come pick it up from Mrs. Haddad’s room A204B. We will be tie-dying them on Thursday after school in Ms. Hurst’s class. Please bring $2 to Ms. Hurst to cover the cost of the tie-dye.
- SENIORS! Your last day at Edsel Ford High School is a very special day. We are counting on you to continue to represent Edsel Ford High School in a dignified and respectful manner. You will pick up your cap and gown, sign yearbooks, have a raffle, barbeque and then participate in the graduation promenade. After the promenade, then you will depart Edsel Ford for the last time as a student. Congratulations, and you will forever be a Thunderbird!
- Attn Seniors: You may pick up your yearbook beginning TODAY,
Monday, May 23rd before 7:15am or after 2:15pm in room E-12. Students may not pick up yearbooks during the school day. Remember, this is for Seniors only!!
- The Spanish National Honor Society is having a get together in E-7, Tuesday, May 24th (right after school) and will announce new officers for the 2011/2012 school year. Please bring snacks and refreshments to share.
- JUNIORS…YOU ARE DAYS AWAY FROM BECOMING THE NEXT SENIORS AT EFHS! THERE WILL BE AN INFORMATIVE MEETING REGARDING YOUR SENIOR YEAR ON MAY 24TH AT 7:00 PM IN THE CAFETERIA.
MR JAAFAR AND MARC (THE MANAGER) FROM DEARBORN HEALTH & RACQUET CLUB WILL BE JOINING US. WE WILL ALSO HAVE INFORMATION FROM DORIGUZZI REGARDING YOUR UPCOMING SENIOR PICTURES. PLEASE PASS ALONG THIS INFO TO YOUR PARENTS……WE REALLY NEED THEIR SUPPORT!!!!
- Attention students who are currently participating in spring sports: Banquet forms will be distributed to you by your coach and must be returned no later than May 27th. The spring sports banquet will be Monday, June 6th at 5pm.
- CLASS OF 2012
There will be a meeting about your PROM on Friday at 2:20 in the Cafeteria. Don’t be late. If you want your opinions to be heard please join us.
- Any student who needs to test out or take summer school classes needs to see their counselor. Applications are in the counseling office. The deadline for the test out registration form is June 8th! Summer school will be at Dearborn High this year $275.00 per class.
- There will be an “Advanced Placement” meeting on Wednesday, June 1st in the Media Center at 6:30 p.m. If you are taking an AP class next year, please plan on attending. See Mr. Kiefer in the counseling center with any questions.
- ATTENTION GRADUATING SENIORS!!! Please sign and return the Notice of Intent to Participate, which was mailed to your home, to Mrs. Hall in the Main Office A.S.A.P.!
- ALL MEDIA CENTER BOOKS MUST BE RETURNED NO LATER
THAN This FRIDAY, MAY 20TH. IF YOU ALREADY OWE A LATE FINE
OR NEED TO PAY FOR A LOST BOOK; YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF THIS IMMEDIATELY. DIPLOMAS AND SCHEDULES WILL BE HELD UNTIL FINES
ARE TAKEN CARE OF!
- Lunch is QUESIDALLA’S
- MONDAY SPORTS
4:00 BOYS VARSITY BASEBALL @ THURSTON
4:00 BOYS JV BASEBALL VS. THURSTON – HOME
4:00 GIRLS VARSITY SOFTBALL @ THURSTON
6:00 GIRLS SOCCER VS. REDFORD UNION – HOME