- Attention students who are currently participating in spring sports: Banquet forms will be distributed to you by your coach and must be returned no later than May 27th. The spring sports banquet will be Monday, June 6th at 5pm.
- Dodge ball game will be cancelled for this year. If you have already paid see Mrs. Khanafer in D-1 for your Refund.
- CLASS OF 2012
There will be a meeting about your PROM on Friday at 2:20 in the Cafeteria. Don’t be late. If you want your opinions to be heard please join us.
- If you still have not received your report card, please stop by the main office to pick it up!!
- Congratulations to all the PAGE Award Nominees from the EFHS Performing Arts Department!
Our own Michelle Kerr was named “Best Actress in a Musical – Scholastic Level” for her amazing performance as “Lola” in our production of Damn Yankees. A well deserved congratulations to you, Michelle!
- Many thanks to Miss Michelle Hurst who donated an enormous amount of time and effort serving this year as the DATA Board President! Thank you for representing EFHS Theatre. So much of what Miss Hurst does is behind the scenes, so please take a moment to tell her “Thank You!!” It is not said enough, but we appreciate all that you do for our program and for the Dearborn theatre community!
- There will be a Gay Straight Alliance meeting Friday after school in Ms. Lark’s room, C-4. We will be talking about Pride parade so please join us!
- Any student who needs to test out or take summer school classes needs to see their counselor. Applications are in the counseling office. The deadline for the test out registration form is June 8th! Summer school will be at Dearborn High this year $275.00 per class.
- There will be an “Advanced Placement” meeting on Wednesday, June 1st in the Media Center at 6:30 p.m. If you are taking an AP class next year, please plan on attending. See Mr. Kiefer in the counseling center with any questions.
- The School Improvement Council will be visiting TODAY, Thursday, May 19, 2011!
- There will be an Islamic Club party to celebrate the end of the year. It will be on Friday May 20th in room A-1 after school. Everyone is welcome to attend!
- ATTENTION GRADUATING SENIORS!!! Please sign and return the Notice of Intent to Participate, which was mailed to your home, to Mrs. Hall in the Main Office A.S.A.P.!
- ALL MEDIA CENTER BOOKS MUST BE RETURNED NO LATER
THAN FRIDAY, MAY 20TH. IF YOU ALREADY OWE A LATE FINE
OR NEED TO PAY FOR A LOST BOOK; YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF THIS IMMEDIATELY. DIPLOMAS AND SCHEDULES WILL BE HELD UNTIL FINES
ARE TAKEN CARE OF!
- Lunch is PIZZA!!
- THURSDAY SPORTS
TBA GIRLS VARSITY TENNIS MHSAA AWAY
3:15 BOYS VARSITY GOLF FORDSON HOME
3:15 BOYS VARSITY GOLF THURSTON HOME
4:00 GIRLS VARSITY SOFTBALL LIVONIA AWAY
4:00 GIRLS JV SOFTBALL LIVONIA HOME
6:00 GIRLS VARSITY SOCCER FARMINGTON HOME