Tuesday, May 17
- Attention Prom goers! There were several items left at the prom! 1 pair of flip flops, 1 pair of flats, 1 pair of silver shoes, 1 pair of sunglasses and a few umbrellas. Please claim your items in the student office!
- ALL MEDIA CENTER BOOKS MUST BE RETURNED NO LATER
THAN THIS FRIDAY. IF YOU ALREADY OWE A LATE FINE
OR NEED TO PAY FOR A LOST BOOK, YOU MUST TAKE
CARE OF THIS MATTER IMMEDIATELY. DIPLOMAS AND
SCHEDULES WILL BE HELD UNTIL THESE MATTERS
ARE TAKEN CARE OF.
- Congratulations to all the Edsel Ford PAGE Award nominees! Come see the performing arts department at the PAGE Awards today, Tuesday, at 7:30 p.m. at the Dearborn ford Performing Arts Center.
- There will be a girls basketball meeting today, TUESDAY, right after school in the cafeteria. All girls interested in playing basketball next season should attend!
- All Juniors and Seniors who are currently 16 years of age may be eligible to donate blood. Sixteen year olds need a permission slip. Class officers will sign students up during lunch, Friday and Monday of next week.
- All students who have decided to run for office must turn in their completed applications by Monday, May 16th.
- Huzzah! Please participate in judging the coats of arms displayed along the wall outside the library for the Edsel Ford Renaissance Festival Heraldry Contest! Voting forms are available for pick up and drop off in the library and in F-9. Please vote for FOUR yellow shields and FOUR blue shields. Students, who have created coats of arms, please remember that your shield will be disqualified if you reveal your number. A great deal of hard work has gone into the research and creation of the shields and we hope you will encourage the students who created them by casting your vote. The winners will be crowned as royalty at the Renaissance Festival on Friday, May 20th. One vote per person, please!
- National Honor Society meeting TODAY, TUESDAY, May 17th at 2:30 in cafeteria. We will be having the pizza party for the “Golden Bone” award. We will also be having rehearsal for induction. Plan on attending. Induction of new members will be, Thursday, May19th at 6:30 pm. Formal invitations will be out this week.
- Lunch is CHICKEN PATTIES, MASHED POTOTOES AND GRAVY!
- TUESDAY SPORTS
TBA BOYS VARSITY GOLF ROMULUS – AWAY
TBA GIRLS VARSITY TENNIS WWAC DIVISION – AWAY
3:30 BOYS VARSITY TRACK FORDSON – HOME
3:30 GIRLS VARSITY TRACK FORDSON – HOME
4:00 BOYS JV BASEBALL DEARBORN – HOME
4:00 BOYS VARSITY BASEBALL DEARBORN – AWAY
4:00 GIRLS VARSITY SOFTBALL DEARBORN – AWAY
4:00 GIRLS JV SOFTBALL DEARBORN – HOME