Monday, May 2, 2011
- Classes of 2012, 2013 & 2014; if you are interested in running for class office, please pick up an application in the main office. Class of 2012 will only be electing a vice-president. Only seniors in 2012 may run for Student council.
- There will be a mandatory Spanish National Honor Society meeting Tuesday, May 3rd @ 2:15 in room E-7. We will be discussing graduation at Whitmore Bolles.
- There will be a MANDATORY DUAL ENROLLMENT meeting for all students and their parents on Monday, May 2, 2011 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the Media Center. Students who plan on taking college classes MUST have their parents in attendance in order to register for the next year. Students can stop by the counseling office and pick up a flyer regarding the meeting. Please see your counselor if you have any questions.
- THINKING AHEAD…MAY 4TH AND 11TH ARE LATE START DAYS!
- Attention all seniors who have earned a varsity soccer letter during their senior year. Applications for the 2011 Amar Ourchane Soccer Scholarship are available to be picked up in Mr. Picano’s office. Application will be due at the end of the day on Wednesday, May 4, 2011.
- ALL JUNIORS! The University of Michigan – Dearborn is looking for three (3) juniors from Edsel Ford to participate in a two (2) week summer program called “E-Academy”. By participating, students should be able to experience entrepreneurship, develop a working team, write a business plan, sell products at a Flea Market, and conduct market research. First place winners of the competition will receive a $500 scholarship for each student. Please see Mr. Baydoun in the counseling office if you’re interested.
- SENIORS! Make sure you do not owe any fines or materials to the Media Center or to the office! If you do and you have not met these responsibilities, you may have your DIPLOMA held until these debts have been satisfied.
- STUDENTS!! NOMINATE YOUR TEACHER FOR THE
2010-11 ALBERTA MUIRHEAD TEACHER OF THE YEAR AWARD – NOMINATIONS ARE DUE May 2, 2011 in the counseling office. You can pick up the nomination forms in the counseling office! (No late nominations will be accepted)
- SENIORS! Prom tickets will be on sale at both A and B lunches. If you owe a fine to the main office you will not be allowed to purchase a ticket. Beginning this couples tickets will increase to $90.00, so make sure you buy your tickets ASAP!
- Guest passes for senior prom are available in the student office and must be returned NO LATER THAN MAY 6th……no exceptions!
- Senior party tickets will be sold April 28th at both lunches; it will be the last day to purchase Senior Party Tickets for $35.00!! They will also be sold May 2, 10, 17 and 24.
- MONDAY SPORTS
- Lunch is QUESIDILLA AND SPANISH RICE!