Wednesday, April 27th
- Applications for the 2011 Amar Ourchane Soccer Scholarship are available to be picked up in Mr. Picano’s office. Application will be due at the end of the day on Wednesday, May 4, 2011.
- ALL JUNIORS! The University of Michigan – Dearborn is looking for three (3) juniors from Edsel Ford to participate in a two (2) week summer program called “E-Academy”. By participating, students should be able to experience entrepreneurship, develop a working team, write a business plan, sell products at a Flea Market, and conduct market research. First place winners of the competition will receive a $500 scholarship for each student. Please see Mr. Baydoun in the counseling office if you’re interested.
- Congratulations to EFHS Singers Annelise Folkema, Clare Russell and Ben Timpf on their fine performances at State Solo and Ensemble last night!
- Annelise and Clare received “1”s in both their performance and overall ratings. Ben received a “1” in performance and a “2” overall.
- Thanks to John Haury for all his efforts as coach/accompanist and all their parents for supporting them! Congratulations!!
- SENIORS! Make sure you do not owe any fines or materials to the Media Center or to the office! If you do and you have not met these responsibilities, you may have your DIPLOMA held until these debts have been satisfied.
- STUDENTS!! NOMINATE YOUR TEACHER FOR THE
2010-11 ALBERTA MUIRHEAD TEACHER OF THE YEAR AWARD – NOMINATIONS ARE DUE May 2, 2011. You can pick up the nomination forms in the counseling office! (No late nominations will be accepted)
- SENIORS! Prom tickets will be on sale at both A and B lunches. If you owe a fine to the main office you will not be allowed to purchase a ticket. Beginning this couples tickets will increase to $90.00, so make sure you buy your tickets ASAP!
- Guest passes for senior prom are available in the student office and must be returned NO LATER THAN MAY 6th……no exceptions!
- Senior party tickets will also be sold April 28th at both lunches. They will also be sold May 2, 10, 17 and 24.
- WEDNESDAY SPORTS
TBA BOYS VARSITY GOLF DEARBORN HIGH – AWAY
3:00 MIDDLE SCHOOL TRACK MEET (OTHER)
4:00 GIRLS JV TENNIS FORDSON – HOME
4:00 BOYS JV BASEBALL CRESTWOOD – AWAY
4:00 GIRLS JV SOFTBALL CRESTWOOD – AWAY
4:00 BOYS VARSITY BASEBALL CRESTWOOD – HOME
4:00 GIRLS VARSITY SOFTBALL CRESTWOOD – HOME
4:00 GIRLS VARSITY TENNIS FORDSON – AWAY
7:00 GIRLS VARSITY SOCCER CRESTWOOD – AWAY
- Lunch is Ravioli