- · THERE WILL BE NO A.S.A.P. OR TUTORING TODAY, TUESDAY, MARCH 29TH DUE TO PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES!
- There will be a Spanish National Honor Society meeting on Wednesday, March 30th after school. We will be discussing the upcoming Whitmore-Bolles trip. This is a mandatory meeting for anyone involved in Spanish NHS.
- If you did not receive your report card on Friday, please check with your 6th hour teacher. If you don’t have a 6th hour class at Edsel please check in the Main Office.
- Senior Party tickets will be on sale TODAY, Tuesday, March 29th and Thursday, March 31st during both lunches.
- Huzzah! The Shakespeare Club will be planning the 2011 Edsel Ford Renaissance Festival. This will be an amazing event taking place on campus in May. Please stop by F9 and see Ms. Prieur for more details. Shakespeare Club meetings are on Wednesdays at 2:15 – please join us to plan Renaissance Festival events and to create coats of arms and costumes.
- CLASS OF 2012
We are going to have our “Parent Class Meeting” TOMORROW, Tuesday, March 29th @ 7:00 p.m. in the cafeteria. Students please encourage your parents to attend. We will be starting our major fund raising event on Opening Day down at Comerica Park and we need parent volunteers. The meeting will be brief but it is very important. Hope to see some new faces.
- Don’t forget to order your Edsel Ford T-shirt honoring Martin Luther King Jr! Words from his famous “I have a dream” speech have been highlighted in the Edsel logo. T-shirts are ten dollars and you can choose gray, hot pink, lime green or purple shirt colors. ***News Flash! Gray Hoodies are now available for $25 with the same logo. Please stop by F9 to drop off your order form and money by March 31st. Go Edsel!
- Also…Don’t forget to buy your “Green” shirts from your biology teachers! Only $10, plus $2 if you want it tie-dyed! See Mrs. Haddad or Mrs. O’Brien for details
- Attention all senior student athletes. The deadline to turn in your booster club scholarship application is fast approaching. The application is due by Thursday, March 31, 2011. If you have any questions please see Mr. Picano.
- In Honor of March is Reading Month, the Media Center will reduce all book charges and fines by 50% UNTIL APRIL 1ST.
- Do you own any old gently used clothes not in use anymore?
There is now a clothing drive at Edsel Ford. Donation bins are located around the school. For any questions, contact Marwa Hammoud or Mrs. McAuliff.
- Lunch is Chicken Patties, mashed potatoes and Gravy!!