FRIDAY, MARCH 11TH
T. G. I. F.!
- The videos for the on line talent competition presented by the bolt are now posted on the website. Please visit it and vote for the winner. The website is thebolt.dearbornschools.org
- Does your sport require speed, agility, balance and quickness?
- Are you trying to earn an athletic scholarship for college?
- If you are, then put your self in the best position to do so!
- Come to after school Speed, Agility and Quickness Training Monday, Wednesday and Friday every week!
- Be in the weight room by 2:35 and prepare to get faster, quicker and more agile!
- Sessions are $10 a piece or $25 for the week (a savings of $5)
- Any questions please see Mr. Picano
- Seniors: Let us know where you have been accepted to college! We want to know so that your accomplishments can be acknowledged. Let either Mrs. Haddad upstairs in A204B or Ms. Lark in C4 know ASAP!!!! Thanks
- ALL spring sports will be starting on Monday, March 11. Please see the practice times in the window of the athletic office.
- You will need a sports physical on file to try out.
- No physical will result in you NOT being able to try out.
- Students who participated in a winter sport can pick up the banquet form in the main office. All forms must be returned to Mr. Picano or Mrs. Keveney in the Main Office no later than Friday, March 18th.
- Attention all seniors athletes! Edsel Ford Booster Club has two (2), $500.00 scholarships for student athletes. Applications may be picked up from Mrs. Keveney in the main office.
BOYS VARSITY BASKETBALL DISTRICT FINALS AWAY
BOYS VARSITY SWIMMING STATE FINALS AWAY
- Lunch is Fish Sandwich & au gratin potatoes