Thursday, March 10th.
- Does your sport require speed, agility, balance and quickness?
- Are you trying to earn an athletic scholarship for college?
- If you are, then put your self in the best position to do so!
- Come to after school Speed, Agility and Quickness Training Monday, Wednesday and Friday every week!
- Be in the weight room by 2:35 and prepare to get faster, quicker and more agile!
- Sessions are $10 a piece or $25 for the week (a savings of $5)
- Any questions please see Mr. Picano
- Seniors: Let us know where you have been accepted to college! We want to know so that your accomplishments can be acknowledged. Let either Mrs. Haddad upstairs in A204B or Ms. Lark in C4 know ASAP!!!! Thanks
- The due date for the EFHS PTSA Scholarship Contest Essay TODAY, Thursday, March 10th. Please return the forms to the main office.
- ALL spring sports will be starting on Monday, March 11. Please see the practice times in the window of the athletic office.
- You will need a sports physical on file to try out.
- No physical will result in you NOT being able to try out.
- Congratulations to Lucas Luchonok for being an all state wrestler and finishing 7th place at the State Meet.
- Students who participated in a winter sport can pick up the banquet form in the main office. All forms must be returned to Mr. Picano or Mrs. Keveney in the Main Office no later than Friday, March 18th.
- There will be a Model UN meeting TODAY, Thursday of this week after school in room B-9.
- There will be a Boy’s Golf Meeting Today after school in room B-9
- MBCC Parent teacher conferences/open house is scheduled for March 29th from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. A representative from HFCC will be here to discuss how to earn college credit for MBCC classes!
- Attention all seniors athletes! Edsel Ford Booster Club has two (2), $500.00 scholarships for student athletes. Applications may be picked up from Mrs. Keveney in the main office.
- Tickets will be on sale TODAY, Thursday the 10th for anyone who wants to purchase Senior Party Tickets.
GIRLS VARSITY BASKETBALL REGIONALS AWAY
- Lunch is PIZZA, CHEESE, PEPPERONI AND VEGGIE!!!