WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9TH!
- Seniors: Let us know where you have been accepted to college! We want to know so that your accomplishments can be acknowledged. Let either Mrs. Haddad upstairs in A204B or Ms. Lark in C4 know ASAP!!!! Thanks
- The due date for the EFHS PTSA Scholarship Contest Assay is Thursday, March 10th. Please return the forms to the main office.
- Senior Class Parents meeting will be on Wednesday At 7pm. Not tonight as mentioned before.
- ALL spring sports will be starting on Monday, March 11. Please see the practice times in the window of the athletic office.
- You will need a sports physical on file to try out.
- No physical will result in you NOT being able to try out.
- There will be a team meeting this Wednesday at 2:30 in the wrestling room. We will talk about the banquet. Please bring money and the form.
- Congratulations to Lucas Luchonok for being an all state wrestler and finishing 7th place at the State Meet.
- STUDENTS! DON’T FORGET WEDNESDAY IS A LATE START DAY! BUSES ARE RUNNING 1 HOUR LATER THAN USUAL!!
- Students who participated in a winter sport can pick up the banquet form in the main office. All forms must be returned to Mr. Picano or Mrs. Keveney in the Main Office no later than Friday, March 18th.
- There will be a Model UN meeting on Thursday of this week after school in room B-9.
- There will be a Boy’s Golf Meeting on Wednesday after school in room B-9
- Spanish National Honor Society will be having a meeting on Wednesday, March 9. We will be planning the up coming visit to Whitmore Bolles.
- If you think you are the Class of 2011’s outstanding Senior Artist, please submit your portfolio to F13 by Friday, April 1st.
- MBCC Parent teacher conferences/open house is scheduled for March 29th from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. A representative from HFCC will be here to discuss how to earn college credit for MBCC classes!
- Attention all seniors athletes! Edsel Ford Booster Club has two (2), $500.00 scholarships for student athletes. Applications may be picked up from Mrs. Keveney in the main office.
- Tickets will be on sale Thursday the 10th for anyone who wants to purchase Senior Party Tickets.
- If you are bringing a non-Edsel student to Sponge Dance, you MUST get a guest pass. Guest passes are available in the student office and MUST be turned in by MONDAY, March 7th….NO EXCEPTIONS!
BOYS VARSITY BASKETBALL, DISTRICTS – AWAY
- Lunch is Chicken