Tuesday, March 8th!
- Senior Class Parents meeting will be on Wednesday At 7pm. Not tonight as mentioned before.
- Interact club will be meeting today right after school in Ms Daly’s room. If any student is interested in joining a relay for life team then they should attend! 🙂
- ALL spring sports will be starting on Monday, March 11. Please see the practice times in the window of the athletic office.
- You will need a sports physical on file to try out.
- No physical will result in you NOT being able to try out.
- There will be a team meeting this Wednesday at 230 in the wrestling room. We will talk about the banquet. Please bring money and the form.
- Congratulations to Lucas Luchonok for being an all state wrestler and finishing 7th place at the State Meet.
- STUDENTS! DON’T FORGET WEDNESDAY IS A LATE START DAY! BUSES ARE RUNNING 1 HOUR LATER THAN USUAL!!
- Students who participated in a winter sport can pick up the banquet form in the main office. All forms must be returned to Mr. Picano or Mrs. Keveney in the Main Office no later than Friday, March 18th.
- SENIORS! IF YOU HAVE NOT FILLED OUT A NAME FORM FOR YOUR DIPLOMA, PLEASE SEE MRS. HALL OR MRS. WELMERS A.S.A.P.!!
- Thanks to all students who gave their best effort and took the EXPLORE and PLAN tests seriously last Thursday. The raffle prize winners will receive their recognition treat at lunch today. LOOK for your name on the posters outside the cafeteria.
- There will be a Model UN meeting on Tuesday and Thursday of this week after school in room B-9.
- There will be a Boy’s Golf Meeting on Wednesday after school in room B-9
- Spanish National Honor Society will be having a meeting on Wednesday, March 9. We will be planning the up coming visit to Whitmore Bolles.
- If you think you are the Class of 2011’s outstanding Senior Artist, please submit your portfolio to F13 by Friday, April 1st.
- MBCC Parent teacher conferences/open house is scheduled for March 29th from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. A representative from HFCC will be here to discuss how to earn college credit for MBCC classes!
- Attention all seniors athletes! Edsel Ford Booster Club has two (2), $500.00 scholarships for student athletes. Applications may be picked up from Mrs. Keveney in the main office.
- Tickets will be on sale Tuesday the 8th and Thursday the 10th for anyone who wants to purchase Senior Party Tickets.
- If you are bringing a non-Edsel student to Sponge Dance, you MUST get a guest pass. Guest passes are available in the student office and MUST be turned in by MONDAY, March 7th….NO EXCEPTIONS!
- SENIORS – NEED MONEY FOR SCHOOL? The Dearborn Rotary will be awarding up to fourteen Otto Rowen scholarships in the amount of $1,500 to be used for continuing education either at a college, technical school or an apprenticeship. If you are a current student in a business, medical, family & consumer science, hospitality, or a Tech Ed class, ask your teacher for information or see your counselor. Send the completed application to the CTE office by the deadline, March 25, 2011. Winifred Green
- Next Debate Club meeting will be on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 @ 4:00pm.
- TBA Girls Varsity Basketball MHSAA Regionals – Away
- Lunch is Chicken Patties, mashed potatoes & gravy.