SEPTEMBER 14, 2010
- STUDENTS WHO RECEIVED FREE/REDUCED LUNCH LAST YEAR NEED TO TURN IN A NEW APPLICATION BY OCTOBER 15TH! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEE MRS. TALASIS IN THE STUDENT OFFICE.
- THERE WILL BE NO SCHEDULE CHANGES.
- ATTN: STUDENTS!!
A student parking sticker must be purchased and placed on your car before the end of September!! Security will ticket any car without a sticker at the end of the month!!
- TODAY’S LUNCH IS…Chicken patties on a bun, spicy chicken patties, mashed potatoes and gravy along with some delicious apple crisp!
- Reminder! Breakfast is served every morning before school!!
- Any student who checked out books from Ms. Beck for summer reading , please return them by the end of the week or you will be charged for them. Thank you.
- Monday, September 13
TBA Girls Varsity Golf Trenton High School Home
4:00PM Boys Varsity Tennis Grosse Ile HS/MS Scrimmage Away
4:00PM Boys Junior Varsity Tennis Grosse Ile HS/MS Scrimmage Away
5:30PM Boys Junior Varsity Soccer Crestwood High School Away
7:00PM Boys Varsity Soccer Crestwood High School Away
- Students, if you have failed a class and need credit recovery, you need to register for the ASAP program. Registration for the fall semester ends Thursday, September 16. Classes begin Tuesday, September 20. Registration forms are in the main office, and are available in the hallway near the café during lunch this week.