- Any girls interested in volleyball or golf next fall, please see Mr. Schleif in room B-6 this week!
- There will be a mandatory meeting for all students enrolled in AP Biology for the 2011-2012 school year on Friday, June 3rd at 2:30 in Mr. Harrison’s room (A-4). See Mr. Harrison before Friday if you are unable to attend.
- Attention students interested in doing community service! May is community service month and the LINK crew along with any other interested Edsel Ford students will be travelling to Oakwood Commons Wed. June 1st at 2:30 to assist the residents there in their weekly game of BINGO. The residents are very grateful this is a wonderful opportunity to give back. If interested please see Mrs. Haddad ASAP to get the details along with permission slip.
- TO ALL STUDENTS; Coach Baydoun is running his 8th annual FREE Basketball Camp at Edsel Ford from June 13th to June 16th. Any student with a younger sibling who is currently in 3rd thru 8th grade is eligible to participate. All participants will receive a beautiful Edsel Ford Basketball, T-shirt and will be competing for trophies. There will be a pizza party at the end of camp. Please see Mr. Baydoun in the counseling office for an application.
- STUDENT COUNCIL AND CLASS OFFICER CANDIDATES may start campaigning at this time. Elections will be held on May 31st.
- Any student who needs to test out or take summer school classes needs to see their counselor. Applications are in the counseling office. The deadline for the test out registration form is June 8th! Summer school will be at Dearborn High this year $275.00 per class.
- There will be an “Advanced Placement” meeting on Wednesday, June 1st in the Media Center at 6:30 p.m. If you are taking an AP class next year, please plan on attending. See Mr. Kiefer in the counseling center with any questions.
TUESDAY LUNCH IS – CHICKEN PATTY, MASHED POTATOES AND GRAVY