Nominate Your Teacher Of The Year
– Nomination Forms are available on the district’s homepage
The Dearborn Chamber of Commerce and its Education Committee invite students to nominate teachers they feel have made outstanding contributions in teaching excellence. We all know that teachers make a difference in students’ lives. They are role models and consistently provide unique, productive, positive classroom experiences. Here is an opportunity to recognize these important contributions.
Criteria for nomination:
- No more than two teachers can be nominated per student
- Nominations are due March 20
- Adults may assist where necessary
- A teacher will be selected from elementary, middle and high school
- Let your teacher know that you nominated them, because the Chamber will not disclose this information
Awardees will be announced at the ceremony on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 4:30 pm. Judges are members of the Dearborn Chamber Education Committee. Teachers’ nominations are evaluated anonymously on the quality of nominations, not on the number of nominations received. The Education Committee will tabulate the results.