Please read the message about Fall Class Selection
The scheduling season is upon us and preparations are being made to ensure our students are placed in appropriate courses for the 2021-2022 school year. At Edsel, our goal is to provide students with an AWARENESS of their options and a PURPOSE for their education.
Course Selection Process
- Students will receive an email with instructions and links to their online course selection sheet.
- Students may begin entering their online requests on Monday, March 8, 2021.
- The deadline for completing online course requests will be Sunday, March 21, 2021.
- Parent/student Virtual Help Sessions will be held by appointment. Appointments can be made by contacting your counselor.
- Virtual counselor meetings will begin taking place the week of March 22. During these meetings, changes to the originally selected courses may be made.
- Finalized course offerings will be determined by total student enrollment. Courses that have low enrollment are subject to cancellation.
- After June 1, 2021, all course requests will be locked. The only course changes that will be made in the fall will be those necessitated by schedule conflicts, course failures, or data entry errors.
Craig Kiefer – (313) 827-1523; 9th Grade and reclassified 9th Grade
Ibrahim Baydoun – (313) 827-1522; 10th-12th Grades (Last name A-J)
Gail Welmers – (313) 827-1524; 10th-12th Grades (Last name K-Z) and Collegiate Academy
Hella Mohamed – (313) 827-8325; All special education students including COC and 504 and all students who are enrolled in at least one ELL class.
Important Scheduling Links:
Scheduling Directions with Translation
We hope that you take advantage of this opportunity to work together in making the best choices for your son or daughter. We are available to answer questions and assist in guiding you through this process. Please feel free to contact your son or daughter’s counselor if you have questions.
Edsel Ford High School