Just a quick update and reminder about the start of the school year.
Student Class Schedules will be sent through Student email accounts by August 30th. Teachers will let students know if they need to come to school to pick up textbooks, supplies or materials for a specific class. If a student is notified they should pick up a textbook (or other material) they should come on the appropriate day for their grade. (schedule below)
Pickup Dates and Times:
Monday, August 31st – 9th Grade Pick Up 9am-12 Noon
Tuesday, September 1st – 10th Grade Pick Up 9am-12 Noon
Wednesday, September 2nd – 11th Grade Pick Up 9am-12 Noon
Thursday, September 3rd – 12th Grade Pick Up 9am -12 Noon
Who should come to School Next Week?
- Edsel Students that need to borrow a Chromebook
- VLP Students (if homeschool is Edsel Ford) that need to borrow a Chromebook
- Edsel Students that were told by teachers to come pick up textbook (or other materials)
- Edsel students who need to return books from last year (name/ID/teacher name should be on all items returned)
Where do we go for this pick up?
- Enter off of Pelham Road (behind school/staff parking lot/bus entrance)
What do I do on the days I am not scheduled for pickup?
- Specific grade level activities for the week of 8/31-9/3 will be communicated through student email accounts once finalized
Proud Principal Edsel Ford High School