Hello, the Link Crew is organizing the Strive for a Safer drive campaign again this year. Students and teachers are invited to take part in 2 contests with cash prizes!!
#1 Video Contest:
- should be 3-5 minutes long,
- have at least 3 statistics on the dangers of distracted driving
- Aim is to make an impactful PSA or short film that gets people to think about the dangers of drving distracted
- Submit to Tara Haddad by Friday, April 13th
Prizes: 1st-$125, 2nd-$50, 3rd-$25 and video will be submitted to National competition
#2 Poster contest
Design a graphic that will be turned into a poster and tshirt
- Graphic respresenting distracted driving
- Stat on the dangers of distracted driving
- Logo or catchy saying about dsitracted driving
- Due to Tara Haddad by Friday, April 13th
Prizes: The winner will win $100.00 and have their design made into a tshirt and poster to be displayed all over the district!
Any questions can be directed to Mrs Haddad or senior Zach Darkowski. We hope you get involved!